Monday, April 15, 2013

Second Day

Today was very conflicting for me. It was shocking to see how different opinions vary, from person to person. I also grew to understand what border patrol does and maybe they aren't so evil after all. The one thing I will never forget about today was the faces of the immigrants at their fast and speedy trials. I have something that they all have dream of having, citizenship. Why do I get citizenship but they don't? After thinking about this question I was overcome by a sense of guilt. Can't wait to see what emotions tomorrow will bring in the dessert!

1 comment:

  1. Nasly: I'm glad you mentioned "speedy" trials. When the Constitution says that we are entitled to a speedy trial (Sixth Amendment), is this what you envision?

    Mr. Meyer

    ReplyDelete