Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random Thoughts :
 We had our last meeting this morning before the trip. I told everyone that I have a tendency to be sick on airplanes so I will be taking lots of dramamine. I am not fun to fly with. :-) Lots of excitement, nerves, and time change confusion but we have everything in hand...

We are changing planes in Chicago, hoping to find some Garrett's popcorn in the terminal. Mr. Martinez questioned my popcorn quest for breakfast. I don't see an issue.

We joked that some in our group really should bring a passport with them, even though we are not crossing the border. Just in case they jaywalk or something and have to prove their citizenship. We don't want anyone to get deported. Jokes aside, we are going Arizona to study immigration issues. And being able to prove your legal status is a hot button topic in this area of the United States.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it would be important to find Garrett's popcorn--the best!!

    Safe trip and wonderful experience.

    I will be following the blog.

    BFred

    ReplyDelete