Friday, April 19, 2013

Departure Day

We're heading tothe airport to go back home :( . I mean my Rhode Island home... I only say this because throughout this week, I have called San Miguel High School in Tucson, Arizona my home. If someone asked me what was next in out schedule, I would reply ''Blah blah... Then we're going home.'' No ones really awake righr now so all that there is to do is just look out the window. I can't believe how fast I got used to seeing the red tones in the sand, the cacti, the distant mountains and immaculately clear skies when I woke up each and every morning. I don't want to leave! It's not that I don't miss my family ( especially my dog and bed), but I absorbed and gained so much knowledge on this trip, gained new friends and hons with lasalle and non-lasalle people that it seems so hard to believe that I'm leaving. It feels like we're going to another reservation or ranch to learn more about immigration.... I guess on the bright sode, I loved Arizona so much that I truly do wish to return one day! Thank you to Arizona and all the people that helped us throughout this journey in Arizona. May God bless them and grant us safe travels. Bye- bye Arizona. 😘
- Adianna

1 comment: